Board of Health (BOH)
- 4th Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Municipal Building Main Meeting Room
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Tracy Carluccio, Chairperson
- C. Larry Tatsch, Vice Chairperson
- Chris Sobieski, Twp. Comm. Liaison
- Rosemary Georgett, Administrator
- Leonard DeCandia, Alternate I
- Janis Grover
- Tara Ramsey
- Pauline Serafin
- 1x Vacancy (Alt. II)
- Richard Cushing, BOH Attorney
Secretary Office Hours:
- Tuesdays: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Thursdays: 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Due to part time hours, we ask you call prior to ensure the Secretary is in the office.
January is Radon Action Month!
Radon is a naturally occurring radioactive gas that has no color, odor or taste, and comes from the natural breakdown of uranium in soil. Soil under the home releases radon, which escapes to the air, where it can dissolve in water and accumulate in your well.
Radon can be inhaled when it is released from water while showering, washing dishes or cooking. It also can be ingested directly through drinking water. Inhaled radon is of greatest concern as it increases the risk of lung cancer.