Registrar Of Vital Statistics
Certified Municipal Registrar: Pam Dymek
Deputy Registrar: Linda Giliberti
Phone: 908-782-8536 x10
The Registrar of Vital Statistics registers vital events and maintains vital records of the life events listed below. Please note that all vital records are kept at the municipality where the event occurred and at the State of New Jersey Department of Health located in Trenton, New Jersey.
- Birth, marriage and death records starting at 1917
- Domestic partnership records starting at 2004
- Civil union records starting at 2007
- Adoptions – foreign and domestic
- Certificate of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth data starting at 1969
For full instructions on APPLYING for a Marriage License, Remarriage License, Civil Union or Reaffirmation of a Civil Union, please click HERE.
To make an appointment to apply for a Marriage License, Remarriage License, Civil Union or Reaffirmation of a Civil Union, please call the number listed above. Appointments must be made with a Certified Municipal Registrar during the hours of 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday or Tuesday nights from 6:00 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
A certified copy of a vital statistics record can only be issued to those individuals who have a direct link to the individual(s) named on the vital record, as identified in Governor McGreevey’s Executive Order 18, and provided that the requestor is able to identify the vital statistic record and can provide proof of his identify and relationship.
For full instructions on obtaining a CERTIFIED COPY of a Birth, Civil Union, Death, Marriage, or Domestic Partnership certificate, please click HERE.
Instructions for Application of Certified Copies:
To download an application for a certified copy, please click HERE.
To apply in person:
- The person requesting the vital statistic record needs to provide identification. Acceptable forms of identification include:
- Photo Driver’s License
- A Non-Photo Driver’s License & alternate form of identification with the same address*
- Photo ID and an alternate form of identification with the same address*
(*Two alternate forms of identification: Such as Vehicle Registration, Insurance Card, Voter Registration, Passport, Green Card, County or State, School ID, Utility Bill(s)).
2. The fee for certified copies is $10.00 per copy. Payment can be made by cash, check or money order made payable to the “Township of East Amwell”. Please note we do not accept Credit or Debit cards.
To apply by mail:
*Please follow the same instructions as above with the following exceptions:
3. Please send copies of your identification. Do not send any original documents.
4. Payments through the mail can be made by check or money order payable to Township of East Amwell (NO CASH).
Please send the following:
- Completed Application Form
- Copies of Identification
- Payment ($10.00 per copy)
Mail your request to:
Registrar of Vital Statistics
Township of East Amwell
1070 Route 202/31
Ringoes, NJ 08551