Board of Health (BOH)
- 4th Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Held via Zoom until further notice
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Tracy Carluccio, Chairperson
- Pauline Serafin, Vice Chairperson
- Tara Ramsey, Twp. Comm. Liaison
- Rosemary Georgett, Substitute Administrator
- Janis Grover
- Pete Miller
- C. Larry Tatsch
- Chris Sobieski
- Leo DeCandia (Alt. I)
- Diane Harrington (Alt. II)
- Tara St. Angelo, BOH Attorney
** Secretary position is being shared between Rosemary Georgett and Acting Clerk Krista Parsons, until the position has been filled. Please contact either employee for assistance. **
Rosemary Georgett- firstname.lastname@example.org
Krista Parsons- email@example.com or 908-782-8536 x19.
PUBLIC HEALTH NOTICES
COVID 19 (aka Corona virus) Information, Resources and Updates
In anticipation of the COVID-19 vaccine, New Jersey has launched the COVID-19 vaccination website at https://www.state.nj.us/
NJ Dept of Health https://covid19.nj.gov/
- Call (General COVID-19 Questions): 2-1-1 (7a-11p) *
- Call (Clinical Questions): 1-800-962-1253 (24/7) *
- Text NJCOVID to 898-211 to receive alerts
* The call centers are not able to diagnose individuals, provide testing appointments or results, or give specific medical recommendations. Callers who need medical advice should contact their healthcare provider.
Hunterdon County Health Department
- Hunterdon Healthcare COVID-19 Hotline: 908-788-6440 (8a - 8p)
Special Notice from BOH June 2020
Tickborne diseases are a major public health concern and are some of the most commonly reported communicable diseases in New Jersey. Shelter at home orders may result in increased exposure to grassy or wooded areas. Ticks don’t social distance – take steps to prevent tick bites! Seeking medical care for tickborne illness should not be delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
See Fight The Bite NJ! using this link to find additional information and resources.
How to Download Zoom and Join a Meeting
**Please note: All members of the public will enter the meeting ON MUTE Please remain that way until the Open to the Public session when the Secretary will unmute you.
Click HERE to join meeting
Enter Meeting ID: 943 224 2059
"One tap" mobile dial in:
+16465588656,,9432242059#,,,,*646114175# US (New York)
Manual dial in by your location:
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 943 224 2059
Cick HERE to find your local number
Please be mindful – DO NOT flush disposable wipes down your toilet. They can clog your sewage lines and septic system fields, requiring expensive repair.
A New York Times article warns that “Americans Coping With the Coronavirus Are Clogging Toilets” due to disinfectant wipes and paper items other than toilet paper being flushed. From the article: “Flushable wipes are not truly flushable,” said Jim Bunsey, chief operating officer of the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District. “They might go down the drain, but they do not break up like regular toilet paper.”
Even facial tissues can clog a toilet unless used in small amounts. Hashtag #WipesClogPipes.