Recycling Committee (RC)
- 1st Tuesday of every month, 7:30pm
- Hybrid: Held in person in the Municipal Court Room with the option to join via Zoom:
How to Download Zoom and Join a Meeting
**Please note: All members of the public will enter the meeting ON MUTE Please remain that way until the Open to the Public session when the Clerk will unmute you.
Click HERE to join meeting
Enter Meeting ID: 943 224 2059
"One tap" mobile dial in:
+16465588656,,9432242059#,,,,*5953935# US (New York)
Manual dial in by your location:
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 943 224 2059
Cick HERE to find your local number
Agendas, Minutes & Goals
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Alison Castellano, Chairperson
- TREX, TerraCycle Coordinator
- Mark Gunn, Vice Chairperson
- Styrofoam Coordinator
- Rick Wolfe, Township Committee Liaison
- Rosemary Georgett, Coordinator
- Erica Johanson
- Sue Kadlec
- Chantal Napoleon
- TREX Coordinator
- Mike Petrus
- 3x Member Vacancies
- Youth Member Vacancies
- Volunteer Guidelines - COVID-19
- Clean Communities Flyer
- Depot Collections List - January 2019
- Hunterdon County Solid Waste and Recycling Services
- Know your Polystyrene
- Crayola ColorCycle - Marker Recycling Program*
- The Crayon Initiative**
- Wonderful Wetlands
*&** Programs run by East Amwell School. Donations can be dropped at the Depot
Sign Up HERE to Help at the Depot!
Its a great experience!..Choose your month and help your Township and the Planet!
Sign Up HERE East Amwell Students to Help at the Depot to run the Terracycling !
Come educate the residents about this great program at your school and earn yourself some community service hours!
GRIT YARD HOURS