Marion F. Clawson Memorial Park
Marion F. Clawson Park, nestled in the center of Ringoes is East Amwell's scenic venue for outdoor activities for the community. Amenities include: A Pavilion, two children's playgrounds, tennis courts, work out stations, a walking path, dog waste stations, bathrooms
The park's Pavilion can be reserved for private parties/events. Application forms must be submitted to the at least two weeks ahead of your requested date.
Reserving the pavilion is VERY EASY! :)
1. You may print and submit the below form to email@example.com and include payment information; or call 908 782 8536 x21 with payment information.
2. You may fill out the form and drop it off with payment at the Municipal Building.
- Click HERE for the Reservation form
- Click HERE for Park Use Ordinance
- See calendar for available dates (PLEASE NOTE: Events have a buffer of an hour each end added for set up/clean up.)
Clawson House sits at the entrance to Clawson Park and is the home of The East Amwell Museum. Visit the Clawson House to learn about the rich history of East Amwell!
Clawson Park Location: 1055 Old York Road, Ringoes, NJ. 08551
Friday Night In The Park !
Are you an East Amwell Artisan or Farmer and would like to bring your products to the Trial Market at our Summer Events?!
Click HERE if you are an East Amwell Artisan/Farmer and would like to participate in the Friday Night In the Park Trial Farmer's Market at any/all of the 3 events we have this summer.
Questions? Email Alison Castellano at